TEES Research efforts are led by Dr. Dimitris Lagoudas, TEES Deputy Director, and Dr. Costas N. Georghiades, Associate Agency Director for Strategic Initiatives and Centers. They are assisted by the Research Development group, which includes Dr. Margaret Hobson, Director for Research Development; Dr. Laurie Garton, Senior Research Development Specialist; and Sharon McCord, Research Development Specialist.
For Engineering Research Council information, click here.
Events – Upcoming workshops (Researcher Orientation, Career Workshop), informational meetings, and research interest groups
- Workshop Resources (password protected) – Includes links to workshop information and handouts
Funding Opportunities – Weekly funding opportunities for Engineering PIs that have published in the Engineering Research Digest
Newsletter – PDF copies of Engineering Research Digest e-newsletter
- Engineering Research Digest
- Tips/Lessons Learned for Submitting Proposals
- Collaborators Corner
Proposal Tips – Tips and resources for writing and submitting proposals
- Proposal Development/Pre-Award Basics
- Before Submitting Your Proposal
- NIH, NSF and Additional Resources
- NSF 15-1 Grant Proposal Guide (effective Dec. 26, 2014)