Welcome to the Strategic Initiatives of the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES).
The TEES mission is to produce and transfer the highest quality, relevant engineering and technology-oriented research by leveraging capabilities statewide in order to:
- Improve economic development and quality of life in Texas and the nation
- Enhance educational systems
- Support interdisciplinary fundamental and applied research
- Transfer technology from research and development activities to useful applications
- Commercialize promising technologies
TEES is led by Dr. M. Katherine Banks, Director, Vice Chancellor and Dean of Engineering, Texas A&M Engineering
TEES Research efforts are led by Dr. Dimitris Lagoudas, TEES Deputy Director, and Dr. Costas N. Georghiades, Assistant Agency Director for Strategic Initiatives. They are assisted by Dr. Margaret Hobson, Assistant Director for Strategic Initiatives, and Dr. Laurie Garton, Senior Research Development Specialist.
For upcoming workshops, information meetings, and new researcher orientation, see EVENTS.
For Engineering Research Council information click here.