TEES Research efforts are led by Dr. Dimitris Lagoudas, TEES Deputy Director, and Dr. Narasimha Reddy, Assistant Agency Director for Strategic Initiatives and Centers. They are assisted by the Research Development group, which includes the director of research development, Dr. Victor Ugaz; Dr. Laurie Garton, Senior Research Development Specialist; and Sharon McCord, Research Development Specialist.
For Engineering Research Council information, click here.
For information on TEES Research Development’s support services, click here.
Events – Upcoming workshops (Researcher Orientation, Career Workshop), informational meetings, and research interest groups
- Workshop Resources (password protected) – Includes links to workshop information and handouts
Funding Opportunities – Weekly funding opportunities for Engineering PIs that have published in the Engineering Research Digest
Newsletter – PDF copies of Engineering Research Digest e-newsletter
- Engineering Research Digest
- Tips/Lessons Learned for Submitting Proposals
- Collaborators Corner
Proposal Tips – Tips and resources for writing and submitting proposals
- Junior Faculty Assistance
- Start with a Good Idea
- Before Submitting Your Proposal
- NIH, NSF and Additional Resources
- Current NSF 16-1 Grant Proposal Guide (effective Jan. 25, 2016)